Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 21, 2011

a lesson in sin...

So Zoe has this facination with her cloth diapers. After I change the dirty one, she always wants to play with it. Needless to say, I don't let her...it's dirty. Well, today I had changed her diaper, put it off to the side, and put a new one on her. I turned for just a second to close up her wipes and diaper cream and when I turned back she had grabbed hold of the diaper and gotten a real handful. I'll let you see for yourself...

She looks so innocent, doesn't she? It was funny to her at first, then she realized..."hey wait, I don't like this anymore." And her attitude changed pretty quickly. She started crying and it was quite an effort to get her to the sink and get her hands cleaned off. It was a two-man job so Nathan was helping and then he started telling her that is what happens when you sin. And if she would have listened, she wouldn't have poop all over her hands. It was pretty funny, but true at the same time. Sin is always attractive at first, then you wind up crying with a mess on your hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment